Friday 6 September 2013

Strips in a Shower









(Coat - Tammy / Top - New Look / Pants - Primark / Shoes - H&M)

Well this isn't your typical blogging weather. I dunno why but I saw the rain outside and thought maybe it would look quite cool. 

Discovered a new love for this coat after watching Zoe Foster's Collection at the London Fashion Week. I thought it was a kinda similar shade of pink that she used. I bought it when I was around 8 or 9 from Tammy, remember that shop? haha. 

The pants are another love of mine, I got them from Primark and since I haven't been able to take them off. I love the smart yet casual look of them.

Now to my favourite part. The shoes. Oh the shoes. I feel in love with these as soon as I saw them. After hunting for them on the internet for weeks I found them in H&M. However I had to wait about 2 months for them. But they are worth it. They remind me of the Stella McCartney boots and I can't wait to style them more.  


2 comments:

  1. Wow I love this outfit especially the shoes beautiful <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those boots!! Would appreciate if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think. We can follow each other on GFC too if you like :)



    www.hixvoltage.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete