Monday 23 September 2013

Vintage











(Dress - Vintage / Faux Fur Collar - ASDA / Blazer - Thrifted /
Tights - Primark / Sunglasses - Primark / Shoes - H&M)

I know my background is a bit plain and one day I might have the confidence to blog outside on my own but till then you guys are stuck with this. My sister usually takes my photo's but she has left me again and went to Uni, and I can just imagine my neighbours thinking 'What the fudge is Rowanne doing photographing herself'.  I promise my bookshelf isn't tilting to the side, my camera wasn't completely centred right.

This is one of my favourite dresses to wear when I intend to eat loads or i'm having an unhealthy day. Its really forgiving. I love the colours of this outfit, it kinda reminded me of a Victorian outfit for some reason. I think i'm becoming a little obsessed with these big silver hoops and these shoes, so be prepared to see them in pretty much every post.   


3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit,follow each other,please let me know and i follow you back
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those H&M boots!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi pretty!
    I have the same fur collar :) I love it very much. You have a pretty blog. Please check out mine and let me know if you want to follow each other

    xoxo Una

    ReplyDelete